Access the primary raster data files used in Cal-Adapt's suite of climate tools here. These files can be downloaded in the GeoTIFF or ASCII Grid raster formats for use in a GIS. To download data in tabular format, for use in spreadsheet and statistics applications, please use the tabular downloads tool. New data sets and formats will be added as they become available. Find out more about climate change models, or learn more about the sources of these data.
- Start by choosing an available data set below.
- Select a time interval to download files for either monthly or annual averages.
- Next, select a time range based on a beginning month and year combination and an ending month and year.
- Lastly, choose an emissions scenario, climate model and export format.
- Click the download button to receive a zipped archive of your selected date range. Each file in the archive represents one layer of your selection.
Copyright © 2017 California Energy Commission, All Rights Reserved
State of California, Edmund G. Brown Jr., Governor